Child Care Center LLC
This is a great way to bring friends together to do something fun with their children! This is also a great trip to make for the homeschooling community, special needs events, girl/boy scouts or mommy and me groups! You will receive a 30-minute informational presentation on a variety of animals in which each child will have the opportunity to interact with. The remaining thirty minutes are spent in the front room of our facility. Children will have access to the toys, arts and crafts supplies, tables and chairs. Planning a fun game or craft for the children to do following the barn is a nice way to bring the group together.
Cost of a private event:
* 10 person minimum, 15 person maximum (includes children and parents)
* 1 Hour: $150 (only about $10 per family when you reach the maximum)
* Additional Half Hour: $50 - Only thirty minutes of reserved additional time may be used towards the barn
* Additional Hour: $100
* Booking only 1 month in advance - Saturday's only
* $25 deposit required - non-refundable if cancelled with ten days of gathering
* Great for children 1-8 years old
* You provide any food items, we can provide craft supplies (Additional $10 fee if using any craft supplies)
* Children may play with the toys as long as they clean up after
Consider using Little Farmers for your child's birthday venue!
We book these private events ONLY during the months of September through mid-June. We do not book weekend events during July and August.
Please email email@example.com or call 860-817-0933 to schedule a time to see the facility and book your child's party!
* Booking one month in advance
* Saturday's only, time slots: 10:30-12:00 or 1:00-2:30 (We begin all bookings at 10:30AM, then move to afternoon time slots)
* Great for children or adults of any age!
* Direct hands on interaction with all of the animals
* Animals may consist of: goats (babies or adults), sheep, bunnies, chickens, alpaca, mini donkey, mini horse, pigs. Baby animals may be seasonal.
* 35 person maximum (children and adults included)
Cost of a Birthday Party Event:
* $295 for 1.5 hours - you split your time between the center and the barn as you please
(Most people spend 45 minutes doing cake/ice cream/games/gifts then spend the last portion of their gathering in the barn)
* Additional Half Hour: $50, Additional Hour: $100
* You provide all food items, utensils, paper goods, decorations, etc.
* Children may play with the toys as long as they clean up after (set up for Pre-k during the school year & School Age/PreK during the summer)
* $75 non-refundable deposit (if cancelled within 10 days of event) required to reserve a time slot
Copyright 2013. Little Farmers Child Care Center . All rights reserved.